NEW RESOURCES & A SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE IN BUENOS AIRES
Three key resources for download without cost:
Requisite Organization: The CEO's Perspective
A 9-minute bilingual video highlighting CEO experience with RO
Click on url http://globalro.org/en/ceo-video.html
or paste the link into your browser
Requisite Organization: The VPHR's Perspective
A 7-minute bilingual video highlighting VP HR experiences
Requisite Organization Annotated Bibliography
Fifth Edition, 2009
by Ken Craddock CCNY
You will need to register if you have not already done so and to login
in order to be able to view videos or to download materials.
GO Society 2009 Highlights
The Buenos Aires Project Committee during 2009
- Completed 20 video interviews with senior requisite practitioners in Argentina in Spanish - now posted
- Produced a new 9-minute video of CEOs talking about their RO experience in English and Spanish - (see above)
- Produced a new 7-minute video of VPsHR with RO experience - (see above)
- Held a clinic for 15 professors of requisite organization in the Buenos Aires region
- Produced an executive briefing on RO for 62 senior managers
- Held a successful international conference with simultaneous translation, world experts appearing by Skype video, and professional camera operators.
- Now producing a DVD of conference highlights to be available in May.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from the GO Society about its new resources or upcoming events, you may opt out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message.
Toward an integrated theory of designing and managing organizations
based on the concepts of levels of work, levels of human capability,
accountability and other concepts by Wilfred Brown and Elliott Jaques.