Resources for Not-For-Profit Executives
|Learning resources||Books discussing RO methods in NFP's||Articles discussing NFP's that have used RO|
|Case Studies involving NFP's that have used RO||Videos at past conferences||Citations NFP publications using RO|
• Read the Frequently Asked Questions FAQ section.
• Learn basic work levels (requisite organization) concepts by taking six hours of e-learning. Register for a free account on the site and then complete an application at http://goo.gl/forms/7QFWcIEWTN to request complimentary access to this course
• Read the GO book chapter - Epilogue: Building a Better Future Together
• Scan and read the books, videos etc below as they suit your interst.
• Attend our next world conference in Toronto, July 20 to July 25, 2017, Designing the Smarter Organization -- Big Data in Marketing & Innovation.
Stepping Through Transition: Management, leadership & governance in non-for-profit organizations
This book has been written specifically to help people make sense of change and development in not-for-profit or, as the authors name them, common good organisations (CGOs). The authors clearly explain how organisations transition from small start-ups through to becoming effective community based service agencies or large national organisations seeking more sustainable futures.
|International Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies||Canadian Dental Association||Requisite Organization goes to church|
|VON Canada uses RO||New Zealand NFP's use RO||Citations NFP publications using RO|
GO Design in government, non-for-profit, and social organizations
Presented in Toronto in 2005
RO GOES TO CHURCH: Application of the growth and development of a mega-church
Personal reflections: CEO Panel
President & CEO, Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada
Presentation in 2007