Learn to design and manage effective organizations using an elegant, practical, science-based, trust-inducing approach based on accountability, levels of work complexity and human capability
The program includes a year-long subscription to on-line e-learning modules, videos, and readings. Participants learn from each other and from the Society's Senior Fellows, all experienced senior practitioners, who moderate the on-line forums and teleconferences.
The first module includes:
- Overview videos and readings.
- E-learning modules on the foundational concepts of requisite organization including:
- Managerial Leadership Practices
- Cross functional relationships
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Subsequent modules to be posted periodically over the next year will include in depth materials - with extensive videos and readings on major topics including:
- Linking strategy and structure
- Talent Pool Management
- Time-span of discretion
- Collateral relationships
The GO Society thrives though:
- the talent, energy, and time contributed by its affiliate volunteers
- participation agreement fees from the society's core affiliates
- subscriptions to advanced materials on the society's web site.
- net proceeds from conferences and professional development workshops
- sponsorships including donation of goods in kind
- financial contributions from people like you and organizations like yours.
This page provides several options for you to support the society's activities according to your preferences.
We will assume that your financial gift is unrestricted and we will acknowledge it publicly unless you specify otherwise at the time of your gift.
If you wish to specify that your gift support a specific project, you may wish to specify one or more of the following specific projects:
- Ken Craddock's continuing bibliographic work and his assistance to those researching RO-related topics.
- The society's journal, Organization Design.
- Scholarship and travel assistance for academics to attend our world conferences.
- RO project evaluation research
- Web site improvement.
- Program to establish RO learning groups in major cities.
You may use any of the following options to make donations to the society:
From anywhere in the world
- Bank Transfer - GO bank address is below.
- International Money Order in Canadian or US dollars
From within Canada and the USA
- Check -
- Interact bank transfer - only within Canada
Alternatively you may mail checks in Canadian or US dollars from Canada and the USA or you may send International Money Orders in Canadian or US dollars from anywhere in the world to:
Global Organization Design Society
32 Victor Avenue
Toronto ON M4K 1A8
Also you may send bank wire transfers to:
Global Society for Science-based Management
Royal Bank Financial institution number #003
Branch Transit Number # 05452
Account # 100-754-1
RBC Royal Bank of Canada
Broadview and Danforth Branch
739 Broadview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4K 2P6
The Global Organization Design Society is a not-for-profit corporation registered in Ontario, Canada to promote the establishment and operation of a world-wide society of business users, consultants and academics interested in science-based management to improve organizational effectiveness for the purposes of:
A. Promoting among existing users increased awareness, understanding and skilled knowledge in applying concepts of Levels of Work Complexity, Levels of Human Capability, Accountability, and other concepts included in Requisite Organization and/or Stratified Systems Theory;
B. Promoting among potential users of the methods, appreciation of the variety of uses and benefits of science-based management, and access to resources.