Most successful organization design projects based on requisite organization principles have benefited from a change project team composed of:
- a CEO sponsor,
- an internal project champion / consultant and
- an external consultant experienced in designing and implementing requisite organization - based projects.
So if you are a CEO or general manager exploring how to proceed with design work, here are a few tips on how to Identify and retain an RO-experienced consultant who is the best-fit for your organization.
- Scan the organization design book available on this site for companies and projects in your own industry or similar to what you are thinking of doing -- and call the sponsoring general manager for a recommendation.
- Scan the affiliate profiles on this web. Many of the senior consultants in the field are listed there with a short bio and link to their firm's web site.
- Interview several consultants to see if there is a good fit with your companies needs, values, and your preferred approach.
- Check their references carefully.
- Or, you may email the GO Society offices to arrange a call and we will provide you with the names of three consulting firms that fit your request - either by geography, sector experience, or other criteria.