How to Strengthen Productivity Through Sound Managerial Leadership
You need to login first to see or download this section
- International Advisor - United States (2005-present)
- Global Organization Design Society sponsor - 2023
Accountabililty Leadership :How to Strenghten Productivity Through Sound Managerial Leadership by Gerald Kraines presents a radical and revisionist point of view in support of hierarchy and accountability as tools to boost organizational productivity.
In his work consulting for major corporations throughout the country, Gerald Kraines consistently hears that 60% to 70% of any organization's potential effectiveness goes unrealized. If everyone in the organization were doing exactly what they were suppose to do and did so at full potential, imagine how much more effective companies could be!
Business leaders who employ the principles put forth in Accountability Leadership stand to multiply their chance of success and market leadership. Managers and their companies who have implemented this approach report such achievements as:
- Cross-functional team aligned, flexible and adaptive but also focused, disciplined and accountable.
- Improved free-flowing and value-adding employee-manager communication.
- Accurate development of each employee's full potential.