E. Forrest Christian
For over 20 years, Forrest Christian has demonstrated his deeply held belief that work should be liberating, not imprisoning.
As an author, speaker and strategic consultant, his clients have written that he “has a unique insight” that propelled them to get unstuck and move forward to success.
He serves as the leader of The Manasclerk Company where they help individuals and teams achieve their very best by working with what naturally works for them, their situation and their market environment, bringing people, ideas, and technologies together to transform business processes, identify opportunities, and advance strategic objectives.
Forrest has a wide knowledge of IT and software, having done a variety of roles in organizations both large to small, from big business to big science, working with every level.
An experienced trainer, he is often called on to provide custom transformative learning experiences. He currently works in technology operational risk management for a large US-based financial company.
Contributions to the field of Requisite Organization practice and to the Global Organization Design Society and its associates.
- The field of RO:
- Writes quality articles about RO-related topics and situations and publishes them on his website, The Manasclerk Company
- Moderates some of the highest quality, web-based discussions available on the internet also the the Manasclerk Company website.
- The Global Organization Design Society
- Volunteer support at GO World conferences
- Supported RO consultants in writing chapters in the GO Society's book Organization Design: Levels of Work and Human Capability: Executive Guide
- Produced the index and table of contents for the same book.
- Wrote a case study for a disguised company and CEO: Implementing Strategy at the Right Level: Sustained Double-Digit Growth at Specialty Chemicals
- Produced final script and narration of a video on innovative redesign of the IT function in a major financial company.
- GO Society associates
- Helped a consulting principal to write a book on his RO-related experiences - How Dare You Manage
- Helped another senior consultant plan a major RO-related website
BA Trinity College