By Jos J. Wintermans as told to and written by Paul J. Tremlett
- Requisite organization (RO) concepts are applied over a seven–year period by a CEO in a financial services subsidiary of a large
- Canadian retailer with 450 employees and gross revenues of$100M (CDN).
- How the CEO used RO to restructure the firm’s managerial levels and to develop a new corporate strategy.
- grew 500 percent in seven years.
- year-over-year increases grew from eight percent to 22 percent.
- salary costs as a percent of revenue reduced four percent.
- became one of top 100 Companies in Canada to work for.